Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Journey To Jurassic Bush

Started my trek to Jurassic Bush from what seemed to be a normal paved road even though it seemed at bit muddy.  When my GPSr indicated an easterly direction, I dismounted my sturdy ride Murano and headed down a dirt road toward a large mountain to my right. Along the road I noticed large clumps of what I considered to be clumps of mud off some 4x4 or was this the giant feces of a long lost creature?  

To my left was a fence area, I could not see inside and there seemed to be occasional loud noises of unknown origin coming from within. I was starting to get a bit spooked!   When at the end of the fence I was almost over come, by one of the foulest odours, akin to Natural Gas.  I forged on through the thicket of briar and bush, thinking I was getting close keeping  one looking for denizens of the Jurassic era, I commenced to turning things over and looking under things and checking things above my head to no avail.  I travelled further onward when I came upon some strange tracks it the mud.  With mixed emotions I followed these tracks, as I came down a hill and around a corner I found to my dismay, a great orange Dinosaur.  In awe an aprehension I approached carefully and managed to maneuver around unseen to my goal the Cache.  Quietly I opened the cache, signed the log then replaced it in the exact position it had been found.  I slowly backed away and scrambled through the mud, wood and briars to the safey of my trusty ride which waited patiently for my arrival.
http://coord.info/GC1YGJ8

Keep on Cachin'

No comments:

Post a Comment